The hanging mason jar sconces are beautifully designed to match any home style. The mason jars are clear 16oz which hang up on wrought iron hooks on the natural reclaimed wood, and each wood has a sturdy rope to secure the jar in place. They are fully assembled and ready to hang on the wall once you receive them.
We complement these mason jar wall sconces with two white Hydrangea flowers and LED string fairy lights that give a peaceful illumination for your room. You can customize the jars with real flowers like lotus, roses, or jasmine, candles and much more.
- RUSTIC CHARM TO ANY ROOM – Wall Hanging Decor These mason jar sconces make the perfect touch of shabby chic to your home décor. Whether you want to put them in your hallway, kitchen, near the TV, pictures or painting, they will complement your place with a soothing light that display peace and harmony in your house
- A PERFECT GIFT IDEA – Farmhouse Sconce Whether giving from mother to daughter or viceversa, these hanging jar sconces make great gifts. We’ve even seen them given as housewarming party, anniversary gift, birthday present, and Christmas gift. They make a fantastic decoration for weddings, bridal shower and any occasion
- SPLENDID WITH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP – Rustic Wall Decor Like all Gbtree products, we use only the finest quality materials available. The hanging decoration includes: 2 mason jars, 2 reclaimed wood, 2 strips of LED lights (batteries not included), and 2 hydrangea flowers
- VERSATILE & MULTI-FUNCTIONAL -Rustic Wall Sconces Our diy mason jar sconces complement your walls with the perfect look of bohemian style. You can use them as convenient organizer for kitchen utensils, or as planters for an indoor garden
- LOVE THEM OR YOUR MONEY BACK – Rustic Wall Decor We’re confident that you will love these beautiful mason jar sconces to accent to your home décor. However, if for whatever reason you’re not satisfied, we got you covered! Our products are backed by 12-month warranty; you can return it to us for a refund or a replacement if there’s a problem